Week 14 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-4)

.Buzz

Huge game obviously. One of the biggest tests we have had/will have all season long.

Interested to see how things work with Russell. The guy is just so hard to pin down/secure and I think that'll make things very tough. Luckily our secondary is arguably the best in the NFL and can cover for long periods of time, but it's going to be a big challenge. They just beat Philadelphia who had one loss on the season pretty soundly.

An 8-4 team vs an 8-4 team in December. Oh how I’ve missed that. I hope the stadium is full, though I expect a lot of Hawks fans to be there. Should be a lot of fun.

An MVP candidate in Wilson, going up against the best D in the NFL.

I think it’ll be a good game but I’m not confident we win. Would be a big statement game if we did.

easier said than done but we have to keep Wilson in the pocket.

16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

An 8-4 team vs an 8-4 team in December. Oh how I’ve missed that. I hope the stadium is full, though I expect a lot of Hawks fans to be there. Should be a lot of fun.

An MVP candidate in Wilson, going up against the best D in the NFL.

I think it’ll be a good game but I’m not confident we win. Would be a big statement game if we did.

easier said than done but we have to keep Wilson in the pocket.

Yeah, I love our defense but watching Russell do what he did to a very good Eagles defense worries me. He's just so slippery and makes so many plays on the run. Having a secondary as good as ours should help but he's still going to get his imo.

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was feeling better about this game til they beat Philly and Telvin is hurt. We seem to struggle to contain mobile QBs but clearly our offense is the side to wonder what’s gonna happen

I would think Telvin will be back this week but who knows.

If we get good Bortles again than this should be an awesome game. If we get Bortles from ARI than I'm not sure I see this game going very well. We're going to have to score imo. 20+ points I think is needed to win this one.

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Seattle just dominated an awesome offense in the Eagles. What chances do we have if our D doesnt score?

They aren't at home. Teams have off games. They're still without some key guys so things can happen.

This Seattle game is going to tell us about our team. It's games like this that prove if a team is the real deal or an impostor. Seattle is and has been the real deal for a few years now. The Eagles were flying high and seemed like the best team in the NFL, but the Seahawks just flew above them and showed the world that when they're on, they can beat anyone. 

Archived