Week 14 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-4)

.Buzz

Pittsburg is going to take a bad blow with the lost of Shazier they struggled to stop the stretch plays and jet sweeps last game they missed him badly against the Ravens it almost caught up to them. Dolphins proved Pats are not the Pats of old i'm still not sold on their D that Dolphins team is depleted offensively and they did decent against them the Jags can put on a better performance defensively then the Dolphins did last night. Only thing i'm worried about with this team is that they've never been there and thats scary but the other thing to balance that out is if that defense can remain healthy the rest of the season I think they are going to go to another level once the playoffs starts. To balance out the fear of them being first time for the most part I think those guys are fearless Yannick, Ramsey, and Telvin don't care about nothing I think you will see their best ball when the playoffs start. 

Do any of you live in Jacksonville or go to their games?

My friend lives there and he invited us to the game on Sunday. I have absolutely no interest in the Jaguars but the atmosphere was great. There were tons of Seahawks fans though and they were actually pretty damn loud when the Jags had the ball. Hardly any were actually from Seattle (no surprise).

They've come a long way since being the butt of every TV blackout joke. Jalen Ramsey is also extremely entertaining.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Do any of you live in Jacksonville or go to their games?

My friend lives there and he invited us to the game on Sunday. I have absolutely no interest in the Jaguars but the atmosphere was great. There were tons of Seahawks fans though and they were actually pretty damn loud when the Jags had the ball. Hardly any were actually from Seattle (no surprise).

They've come a long way since being the butt of every TV blackout joke. Jalen Ramsey is also extremely entertaining.

Most of us here are from elsewhere unfortunately. Im flying down to the game this Sunday though. First time at the bank.

I think @DuvalsKing @KhanYouDigIt and a couple others may be from the area though.

Good to hear you had a good time.

On 12/11/2017 at 8:53 PM, iPwn said:

At first he was like "why is someone pushing me, who is that". He turns around and recognizes that it is a Hawks player and then throw him like "go sit your behind down somewhere". 

20 hours ago, Jags said:

At first he was like "why is someone pushing me, who is that". He turns around and recognizes that it is a Hawks player and then throw him like "go sit your behind down somewhere". 

Looked like Ronda Rousey but he forgot the armbar. Wouldnt have gotten suspended for it so its seems like a wasted opportunity 

Archived