anyone else for this?

3rivers

While I would rather beat the Patriots and cause them some of the misery they have given us in the past (especially if it was in Gillette), I will not feel any emptiness inside for winning a Superbowl without beating them.

And if some shady person approached me, and said I had the power to choose whether or not we would have to play the patriots in the playoffs I would most definitely choose not to every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Alright, I got one:

Which would you chose from these two scenarios:

1) We beat the Pats in the regular season AND in the playoffs at home.  Then advance to the Super Bowl not knowing whether we will win.

OR

2) Losing to the Pats in the regular season, avoiding them in the playoffs, then winning a guaranteed Super Bowl.

Which do you take?

As much as I would take the SB victory normally, I'd be very tempted to take the two beatings of Brady and roll the dice on the SB.  

3 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Alright, I got one:

1) We beat the Pats in the regular season AND in the playoffs at home.  Then advance to the Super Bowl not knowing whether we will win.

OR

2) Losing to the Pats in the regular season, avoiding them in the playoffs, then winning a guaranteed Super Bowl.

Which do you take?

As much as I would take the SB victory normally, I'd be very tempted to take the two beatings of Brady and roll the dice on the SB.  

Nope. The whole point is to win the SB not beat the Pats. You're telling me there is a way to guarantee that? Sign me up. 

14 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I couldn't care less how we win, as long as we win. In 10 years nobody remembers how you won, only that you did. 

Exactly.   Could not care less about who we beat to win a SB.  Not our fault they lost to Denver in 06, or whoever it was in 09.  Not much chance we get to the SB without playing them but if so, so be it.  

13 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Alright, I got one:

OR

Which do you take?

Option b

Archived