Gronk suspended 1 game for elbow drop

Apparition

4 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

So he can’t talk smack with fans because he injured someone on field? He didn’t apologize to the fans, he apologized to White. Whether it was sincere or not that cannot be quantified since at the time he probably didn’t know he concussed White. Either way, I am sure that won’t stop anyone from their preconceived opinions on the matter. All we know is that he issued an apology which probably did play a part on the level of his suspension. The suspension was well deserved and he got lucky he didn’t get ejected.

You don't act like that if you really apologetic and think what you did was wrong. He was mocking fans for his role in a late hit and 10 minutes later he is sorry. Yeah don't buy that. You don't mock the crowd that you gave someone a concussion and hit them in head

33 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I don't think Gronk would care much. They are gonna have a bye week if we win or don't. Not saying send all guys after him but if he catches ball then don't be surprised at all if Poyer makes a hard tackle at the knee

He deals with that multiple times a game, and Buffalo were no exception. Probably why he's so angry all the time. 

31 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Speaking of the Dolphins, if Suh bites a chunk out of Brady's leg this week because he's mad he got held, you guys can't get too mad at him. xD

They've already had a player chucked out against us for holding Amendola on the ground and elbowing his head. Maybe Gronk took notes.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So you'd be happy with a 1 game lighter suspension if White wasn't concussed? In this instance, 0 games suspension? 

He said the action AND the result.

As in they should have taken into account the result as well which they did not.  So he is not implying that that this one game should have been lighter if the guy wasn't concussed but moreso that the NFL should have taken the result into account and made the suspension more than one game because of the concussion.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

You don't act like that if you really apologetic and think what you did was wrong. He was mocking fans for his role in a late hit and 10 minutes later he is sorry. Yeah don't buy that. You don't mock the crowd that you gave someone a concussion and hit them in head

Tbf Bills fans can be pretty rough. I've seen a lot of "they should break and Brady and Gronk's necks in a couple weeks and having bones coming out". You can't look weak in front of the Bills Mafia. They'll eat you alive 

Just now, grubs10 said:

He said the action AND the result.

As in they should have taken into account the result as well which they did not.  So he is not implying that that this one game should have been lighter if the guy wasn't concussed but moreso that the NFL should have taken the result into account and made the suspension more than one game because of the concussion.

I thought they do take it into account? That's what jrry just said.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Didn't answer my question. 

Yes, I did. You asked what I thought. I told you what I thought. If you think the action AND result aren't considered in the real world, distinguish murder from attempted murder only looking at the actions.

Archived