Jerry Hughes

Kyle Williams

Vladimer Ducasse

Shareece Wright 

Mike Tolbert

Preston Brown

Jordan Matthews

Seantrel Henderson

if you think I am wrong make a case for it! I think it is time for Kyle Willians to retire but I will be sad to see him go.

Getting tired of Jerry Hughes hot head

I'd keep Brown around. He is not the best but he is best of the 3 LBs we got. He occasionally makes a great play. Like covered Kelce last week and had similar play earlier in year. Think it was McCaffrey. Kinda hard to show your worth when you are Playing next to Alexander and Humber with all UTs in front of you and no NTs.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I see no reason not to keep Matthews. We can't go into a season with only rookies and he's been hurt all year. He's a fine player.

I could see him choosing to leave though. He`s clearly frustrated with his role and a rookie QB may not help that. Benjamin and Jones are the clear 1 and 2. 

5 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I'd keep Brown around. He is not the best but he is best of the 3 LBs we got. He occasionally makes a great play. Like covered Kelce last week and had similar play earlier in year. Think it was McCaffrey. Kinda hard to show your worth when you are Playing next to Alexander and Humber with all UTs in front of you and no NTs.

I agree with this one. I think all the other guys except maybe Matthews will be gone but it would make sense to keep Preston. He's not great but he's the best we have and it would be awfully tough to bring in three new starters at LB. 

first off Sean McDermott came in to clean house. problem is he came after FA and Draft so he was not able to add, only subtract. next year he will add a lot. that is why i feel he will subtract EVERY player you said

Tyrod Taylor - sean mcdermott would cut him over text if he could but he cant. BYE

Cordy Glenn - i think he is gone for money reasons. 2019 we will save 30 mill between him and dareus. 2018 will hurt tho

Jerry Hughes - if we want to clean up the penalties and immaturity he is first to go. mcdermott could not do it this year as we had no replacement. BYE

Kyle Williams - please trade him to saints. whatever u he wants do it. MISS YOU

Vladimer Ducasse - man he sucks. BYE

Shareece Wright - we dont have 10 picks in 2018 to bring back guys like this. BYE

Mike Tolbert - im 5'9 and after my 20s i started watching a lot of tv and drinking and eating out all the time and then i gained a lot of weight. im 200 lbs now. this guy is 250!!! LOL what the heck was he doing?!?! BYE

Preston Brown - nigel bradham, zach brown, paul posluszny, london fletcher. all great LBs we let go. preston brown aint one of them  BYE

Jordan Matthews - i really hope we bring him back as he caught a lot of crap balls that should have hit the dirt. someone will give him $5mill and thats $4mill over what we would pay. BYE

Seantrel Henderson - i was so happy when we drafted him. even i can admit being wrong. BYE

I will do what I think will happen rather than what I want to happen

QB Tyrod Taylor - He is due $18 mil next year. No way he sees that kind of money, and I doubt he sees it on the open market (maybe a desperate team) but coupled with the fact that Buffalo will save $10 mil in cap ($18 mil cap figure for next year, but we still owe $8mil in signing bonus). I think he is good as gone.

LB Jerry Hughes - His penalties of late have been untimely, but the major factor I see him gone is not performing and scheme fit. He better suits a 3-4 OLB and just can't play at DE in our 4-3. If he is designated as a post June 1st cut, the $5.8 mil in dead cap money will be split between the 2018 and 2019 season and Buffalo could potentially free up $7 mil for the 2018 season.

OT Cordy Glenn - I actually see Cordy being traded. If traded we would eat about $10 mil in signing bonus, free up around $5mil in cap, and the team receiving Cordy inherit a 3 year $30 mil deal. I think the coaching staff wants to get Dion Dawkins at LT and I see a potential trade netting us a 3rd rd pick.

10 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

Jerry Hughes - His penalties of late have been untimely, but the major factor I see him gone is not performing and scheme fit. He better suits a 3-4 OLB and just can't play at DE in our 4-3. If he is designated as a post June 1st cut, the $5.8 mil in dead cap money will be split between the 2018 and 2019 season and Buffalo could potentially free up $7 mil for the 2018 season.

Disagree a ton with what you wrote. Hughes best season came in a 4-3 Wide 9 defense. That is where he fits best cause he can just get after the QB. He struggled mightly in our 3-4 defense and believe Colts we're experimenting with a 3-4 at the time as well and he struggled there. He is better with hand in the ground if you allow him to rush passer.

As for his penalties I think they are BS. Both time the ref has thrown a flag he is 30 yards across the field while he was walking away. Its not like he went up to him and talked trash which 90% of players do and don't get called for it. I really think the NFL should look to see if same ref there both of those flags. If not for some reason Hughes is being held to a way different standard. Heck Peters threw a flag into to the stands and got called for same penalty Hughes got called for as he was on opposite side of football field walking to his sidelines. Not once but twice. Something is off there.

I don't see a reason to keep Jordan Matthews. I seem to remember him dropping so many passes that hit him in the hands. 

I'd be sad to see Kyle go when I actually think we could make the playoffs next year if things continue to trend the way McDermott/Beane has them going. Further, if we lose him and Dareus from this year to next, then we need to make some serious moves in the offseason/ draft to put some talent and size on the interior of that line. I can only imagine if our run defense finds a way to get worse next year. 

9 hours ago, mak said:

first off Sean McDermott came in to clean house. problem is he came after FA and Draft so he was not able to add, only subtract. next year he will add a lot. that is why i feel he will subtract EVERY player you said

Do you mean Brandon Beane? Because McDermott was hired on January 11th. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

McDermott seems to like Preston Brown and I can't see him wanting to replace his MLB in year 2 unless he absolutely has to. Brown has been up and down all year but he has improved in his coverage of TE's IMO. Get a better SLB beside him and he won't look as bad. 

Him and Milano seem to play well together when they are on field at same time. When Brown struggles is when he had Humber at WLB and Alexander at SLB next to him. It forces Brown to do a lot of stuff that doesn't suit him. Like you said very up and down. He gets a lot of hate but he can be very sufficient. Especially in better situation.

1 hour ago, xian3000 said:

I don't see a reason to keep Jordan Matthews. I seem to remember him dropping so many passes that hit him in the hands. 

I'd be sad to see Kyle go when I actually think we could make the playoffs next year if things continue to trend the way McDermott/Beane has them going. Further, if we lose him and Dareus from this year to next, then we need to make some serious moves in the offseason/ draft to put some talent and size on the interior of that line. I can only imagine if our run defense finds a way to get worse next year. 

Matthews I think depends on two things. If we can find a better QB. If Tyrod or some other poor passer is the QB then there is no reason to keep him. But if Mayfield becomes our Watson then he could be very useful out of the slot and on 3rd downs.

Also think it depends on speed. If we can find a true Flanker then that would move Zay inside to slot and Matthews won't be needed. Thompson is a perfect Flanker but he is more of a backup. I don't see many Flankers in the draft. Most are split end and slot receivers which we already have in Matthews, Holmes, Zay, and Benjamin.

Some Flankers that hit free agency is Donte Moncrief, Sammy watkins, John brown, Marqise Lee, Paul Richardson and Mike Wallace. Would love Richardson or Watkins. Im sure Seattle wants Richardson back and not sure McBeane would take Watkins back. But if we manage to sign him like Yankees did with Chapman that would be one of best moves in history. Got Gaines and a 2nd round pick for a 1 year rental of Sammy and get him back.

I see Mike Wallace on a 1 year deal most likely. Or John Brown. Allen Robinson is also a free agent so I'm sure Jags will let Lee walk.

5 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Matthews I think depends on two things. If we can find a better QB. If Tyrod or some other poor passer is the QB then there is no reason to keep him. But if Mayfield becomes our Watson then he could be very useful out of the slot and on 3rd downs.

Also think it depends on speed. If we can find a true Flanker then that would move Zay inside to slot and Matthews won't be needed. Thompson is a perfect Flanker but he is more of a backup. I don't see many Flankers in the draft. Most are split end and slot receivers which we already have in Matthews, Holmes, Zay, and Benjamin.

Some Flankers that hit free agency is Donte Moncrief, Sammy watkins, John brown, Marqise Lee, Paul Richardson and Mike Wallace. Would love Richardson or Watkins. Im sure Seattle wants Richardson back and not sure McBeane would take Watkins back. But if we manage to sign him like Yankees did with Chapman that would be one of best moves in history. Got Gaines and a 2nd round pick for a 1 year rental of Sammy and get him back.

I see Mike Wallace on a 1 year deal most likely. Or John Brown. Allen Robinson is also a free agent so I'm sure Jags will let Lee walk.

Lmfao Sammy coming back would be hilarious. I mean zero shot it happens, but would be funny none the less.

Well Mathews going to IR should all but confirm he won't be back. Wasn't gelling with the offense (in fairness, who is?) and was getting snaps lost to Thompson. 

Sammy would likely retire before coming back. He lowkey on twitter ripped the Bills a few times and when a Bills fan pleaded he come back next season his response was "LOL nah I'm good where I'm at". 

Archived