Eagles 2023 Training Camp Thread: It Begins

Kiltman

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I feel like Christian Ellis can be a TJ Edwards level LB if given the chance. Idk if that's a bold take but.

I'm just not feeling Morrow at this time. Cunningham's been making some plays in coverage in TC from what I've heard.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I'm just not feeling Morrow at this time. Cunningham's been making some plays in coverage in TC from what I've heard.

Have heard the most from Cunningham and Ellis of all the LBs. Nakobe Dean I feel is almost unworthy to be just handed a job idk.

Looks like we're going to get a good look at Nakobe tonight. Hopefully he plays more than 2 snaps lol. Although I could see the Eagles doing the ultimate troll job and just have him play special teams.

Edited by UndyTaker

4 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Looks like we're going to get a good look at Nakobe tonight. Hopefully he plays more than 2 snaps lol. Although I could see the Eagles doing the ultimate troll job and just have him play special teams.

I miss the old Preseason ways of starters playing:

1st game - 1 quarter

2nd game -2 quarters

3rd game - 3 quarters 

4th game - zzz

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I miss the old Preseason ways of starters playing:

1st game - 1 quarter

2nd game -2 quarters

3rd game - 3 quarters 

4th game - zzz

I wonder if the starters will actually play a series in the 3rd preseason game because it will be over 2 weeks from then until week 1.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 2:14 AM, Jeezla said:

I don't think Howie would pull off an LB trade prior to week 1. He doesn't value it enough. If we trade for an LB, it'll probably be the week of the trade deadline, and it won't be for a guy like Devin White, but someone you can get for a 4th or 5th.

I don't think it would be for Devin White. I think he would aim a bit higher if he's even gonna trade. This seasons not a season to mess around and waste. 

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Ty Zentner gone. Gonna be another year of bad punting.

It doesn't take much investment to obtain solid to good punting. Idk why this team just can't devote a generic resource to acquire one. Super annoying especially when your incumbent punter actively contributed to losing you games.

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It doesn't take much investment to obtain solid to good punting. Idk why this team just can't devote a generic resource to acquire one. Super annoying especially when your incumbent punter actively contributed to losing you games.

Doesn’t take much more to invest in good LBers and safeties, but here we are.