Eagles 2023 Training Camp Thread: It Begins

Kiltman

33 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Hey I'm an Eagles pod. I'm just gonna waste half the episode talking about the fight that took place.

Hi.  I’m Eagles Twitter and Philly radio.  I’m gonna obsess about any and every big name RB that is potentially available even though the franchise has shown us numerous times that they don’t value the position.  Nice to meet ya.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Hi.  I’m Eagles Twitter and Philly radio.  I’m gonna obsess about any and every big name RB that is potentially available even though the franchise has shown us numerous times that they don’t value the position.  Nice to meet ya.  

Stuff is insufferable sometimes lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Never got around to making a 53 man prediction thread, but he was gonna be on mine after his good preseason performances. 

Fred and Jordan make for some big *** LTs at 6’7” and 6’8” respectively.

Convenient of you lol. 

Put it out now, coward. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Interesting tidbit.

"Since 2016, Howie Roseman has made 17 trades during training camp. He has yet to make one yet 👀  wonder if a trade move could be coming".

I feel like something at safety or LB. I'm sorry but what we have at basically 3 of the 4 spots is just not what a team with super bowl aspirations should be rolling out there. I trust Blankenship, but Edmunds, Evans, Brown and then Dean, Cunningham and Elliss I have little to no faith in.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I feel like something at safety or LB. I'm sorry but what we have at basically 3 of the 4 spots is just not what a team with super bowl aspirations should be rolling out there. I trust Blankenship, but Edmunds, Evans, Brown and then Dean, Cunningham and Elliss I have little to no faith in.

Could see LB, but feel like it'd we wideout. like a middle move to buff that up.
Maybe not trade but certainly room to add one.

By October i think it's Reed and Brown back there, if not sooner.

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Could see LB, but feel like it'd we wideout. like a middle move to buff that up.

brown might have some growing pains but he will also make plays just throw him out there.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I think maybe we could snag one on waivers but we're 31st so idk how much faith I have in the wire this year. And I hope it's Brown ASAP. He'll at least give us some hypothetical playmaking, even if that means giving up an extra play every now and then compared to Edmunds, Evans etc. Let the dude learn on the job, especially during the soft early part of the schedule. His ceiling is significantly higher than the other options, and is his floor really THAT much lower, even early on? Especially with reliable Reed back there.

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

brown might have some growing pains but he will also make plays just throw him out there.

Agree! I mean we've suffered through having to watch the Human Cape, Jalen Mills and K'Von Wallace, 

can he really be that bad even as a Rookie?

• Like 1

For people curious about the SI football preview: 

Eagles

Seahawks 

Packers 

Panthers

49ers

Cowboys 

Lions 

Seahawks over Lions, Cowboys over Packers, 49ers over Panthers 

Eagles over Cowboys, 49ers over Seahawks 

Eagles over 49ers 

Chiefs

Bengals 

Jaguars 

Bills 

Dolphins

Jets 

Ravens 

Bengals over Ravens, Jags over Jets, Bills over Dolphins 

Chiefs over Bills, Bengals over Jags  

Bengals over Chiefs 

Eagles over Bengals 

The only question; how Nabbs will counter the good juju?