Eagles 2023 Training Camp Thread: It Begins

Kiltman

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

His persona in general.  They play clips of him talking and just tear him apart.

Seems a bit pretentious. Philly media is brutal and I even find that a reach. We DID beat up on Sirianni at first. Not that that matters. He is kinda corny tho. Not a good start for him either way, lol. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

His persona in general.  They play clips of him talking and just tear him apart.

I’m definitely no Gannon fan but at the same time, I remember the media making fun of Doug pederson and nick sirianni at first for things they said.

34 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Seems a bit pretentious. Philly media is brutal and I even find that a reach. We DID beat up on Sirianni at first. Not that that matters. He is kinda corny tho. Not a good start for him either way, lol. 

Sirianni said goofy stuff, Gannon has been going the trying to sound tough well from everything I’ve heard.

They are tanking this year, so it’s only the start of him getting ripped.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Sirianni said goofy stuff, Gannon has been going the trying to sound tough well from everything I’ve heard.

They are tanking this year, so it’s only the start of him getting ripped.

I will say that it’s a bit cringe seeing the direction the cardinals are clearly going combined with the things he says.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 3:40 PM, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

So it sounds like if Foles threw 5 TDs it's Doug, if he threw 5 ints it's Foles. I now understand

I don't know why you're trying to change my opinion on it and getting upset about it. We don't see it the same way it's ok 

That isn't remotely the case. But it is not debatable that Foles's success can be attributed to his coaches before Howie which is all this discussion is about, how Howie wasn't the most important contributor (but an important one) of the 2017 team.  

On 9/1/2023 at 5:46 PM, Nabbs4u said:

If anything Joe, it's the opposite. Especially the nativity part but 👌.

Says the guy that was arguing that somehow Jalen Hurts not winning MVP was beneficial to the Eagles.

Edited by Broadway Joe
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Funny, I predicted 11-6 months ago and you got all defensive saying it was too pessimistic.   

Months ago. Definitely didn't get defensive against our eagles. I love the Eagles maybe too much. If anything I like to F with you guys cause your crew is too stiff and angry. You guys like to do stuff like this ^. If you wanna fight go to Twitter or Reddit lol

19 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Months ago. Definitely didn't get defensive against our eagles. I love the Eagles maybe too much. If anything I like to F with you guys cause your crew is too stiff and angry. You guys like to do stuff like this ^. If you wanna fight go to Twitter or Reddit lol

Uhh. What?  I made my prediction and you quoted me, angrily.  Glad to see it was just trolling.  

5 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Uhh. What?  I made my prediction and you quoted me, angrily.  Glad to see it was just trolling.  

I don't get angry especially to people I don't know irl. Its like a text message. If you read it angry it comes across angry. Do I F with people.. sometimes. I'm just here to love the Eagles. Go birds