We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

The sooner the better. I’m now convinced that the guy is a cancer to this organisation.

the way “sources” keep coming up with things like he wanted Wentz more than Goff. The way he subtly throws the front office under the bus at every opportunity. I really think this guy is bad news.

My ideal scenario is to keep the front office but with the addition of a football guy above Sashi

i then want a offensive head coach ( with a OC) who then decides if he wants to keep the defensive staff (hopefully)

44 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

The sooner the better. I’m now convinced that the guy is a cancer to this organisation.

the way “sources” keep coming up with things like he wanted Wentz more than Goff. The way he subtly throws the front office under the bus at every opportunity. I really think this guy is bad news.

My ideal scenario is to keep the front office but with the addition of a football guy above Sashi

i then want a offensive head coach ( with a OC) who then decides if he wants to keep the defensive staff (hopefully)

Poor form on Hue's part, for sure.

Behaves like someone running for political office instead of an NFL HC.

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

Poor form on Hue's part, for sure.

Behaves like someone running for political office instead of an NFL HC.

Maybe that is how it works with Haslam. Please him = keep your job, no matter how incompetent you are??? Am I surprised, not even close!

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Tried to tell y'all this weeks ago, but I had to couch it with "tin foil hat time".  (Those are the only kind of hats I own).

I was there with you. In fact I might of started it and you backed me up?! But my memory is rubbish 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Good to know. I don't really know how Browns' fans feel about it. I just know that I have seen media that love him for some reason.

There is  85% chance he is better than anything we have got

the power of hope.

Next year if we had AJ, Darnold, Kizer i would be happy. 

I've gotten to the point of not wanting hue here, but I am so against firing a coach so soon because we need some form of continuity.

What are the thoughts of keeping Hue and Sashi in place in the positions they are in and hire an offensive coordinator to call plays?

Terry Pluto brought up a good point that in the chargers game, if our headsets weren't working, the chargers should have them turned off.  When asked Hue said he didn't know and was busy calling plays. Be a head coach or be an offensive coordinator, you clearly can't do both.

And I also believe that Sashi and Co should have a chance to finish what they started.  They have been preparing for this draft, 5 picks in the first 2 rounds, 2 top 10, 4 top 40 and 6 top 65.  I really do believe they have done a good job building the foundation of this team and have a chance to take the QB in this years class to make people stop questioning every decision they've ever made....because that's all anyone seems to do...

Any offensive coordinators that seem worthwhile to fit the role?

Archived