We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

So now Mike Silver says that Hue wanted Jimmy G all along and it was Haslam that wanted McCarron.

Anyone else notice how they aren't even doing a subtle job of blending in which good QBs Hue wanted and which not good ones he didn't.

Hue is a snake.

Maybe this all true.

The bigger issue for me is that the owner is demanding a trade for a qb as if he has any clue in what he's doing, especially after the Manziel fiasco.

Haslam is the turd in the punch bowl here.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol he's having none of these shenanigans.

What reasonably intelligent person would? Every word out of that clown's mouth is so transparently bull****. Yesterday only made it clearer, but the rest of the media is too busy celebrating the "football guy", they refuse to see it.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe this all true.

The bigger issue for me is that the owner is demanding a trade for a qb as if he has any clue in what he's doing, especially after the Manziel fiasco.

I'm so messed up. The two teams I support in sport have the two absolute worst owners in sport. Identical in criminality, fraudulence, delusion and ineptitude.

I'm starting to think I might be the curse.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe this all true.

If it is true, and Sashi blocked a stupid trade for the QB Haslam wanted, I respect Sashi so much more.

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I'm so messed up. The two teams I support in sport have the two absolute worst owners in sport. Identical in criminality, fraudulence, delusion and ineptitude.

I'm starting to think I might be the curse.

Don't be so hard on yourself. We all go through a "bad boy" phase.

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

If it is true, and Sashi blocked a stupid trade for the QB Haslam wanted, I respect Sashi so much more.

Yeah, he saved the impetuous idiot from doing an idiotic thing and gets canned for his efforts. Thank you anyways Sashi.

Hopefully Dorsey made it clear the first time his dumb arse steps foot in the office with his thoughts or advice he's quitting.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, he saved the impetuous idiot from doing an idiotic thing and gets canned for his efforts. Thank you anyways Sashi.

Hopefully Dorsey made it clear the first time his dumb arse steps foot in the office with his thoughts or advice he's quitting.

Dorsey got canned in KC for doing dumb things without communicating with ownership and the coaching staff, going off of gut instinct with no plan.

This won't end well.

But hey, at least we won't be hearing anymore anti-intellectual bile from the beat writers in the meantime. Wonder who they're going to get their pound of flesh from next?

Can't be Hue because reasons I can't ascertain. Can't be the new guy because he's the football guy. 

It might be time to throw Chris Tabor to the wolves.

Archived