We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

Jeff Fisher is a better coach than Hue Jackson.  Let that sink in for a bit.

I agree Hue needs the pinkest pink slip ever, but I also wonder what kind of coach he would be if we had a quality OC here.  His own fault for not having one, so bye bye Hue.  Sheesh, so terrible.  

If there is any truth to the Hue to Cinci connection Dorsey needs to get on the phone and trade him to them. That would be a great new year's present if Hue Lue went to Cinci to coach their team for basically any pick they want to give us. I'd take a 7th or a 6th but I would start with a 2nd. Or imagine if we got Dalton for him? Hue Lue can screw up with AJ and we can have our vet QB to start while Rosen or Darnold sits back and learns. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

If there is any truth to the Hue to Cinci connection Dorsey needs to get on the phone and trade him to them. That would be a great new year's present if Hue Lue went to Cinci to coach their team for basically any pick they want to give us. I'd take a 7th or a 6th but I would start with a 2nd. Or imagine if we got Dalton for him? Hue Lue can screw up with AJ and we can have our vet QB to start while Rosen or Darnold sits back and learns. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Can you trade coache's before the League year starts? We can't wait till March to start our coach search.

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

To add to the pile on.

We have given up the 7th fewest rushing yards in the league. This is impressive. What is much more impressive, we have done it while having the 6th MOST rushing attempts against us.

And that defense is also gassed being on the field all damn game.  

Our defense is not the problem.  Not only that, it will easily be improved next year.  Way too many high picks, cap room, and not losing any of our players for it to not happen.  

23 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

To add to the pile on.

We have given up the 7th fewest rushing yards in the league. This is impressive. What is much more impressive, we have done it while having the 6th MOST rushing attempts against us.

Are they counting "victory formation" plays as rushing attempts?

asking-for-a-friend.jpg?w=300&h=188

13 hours ago, duke2056 said:

And that defense is also gassed being on the field all damn game.  

Our defense is not the problem.  Not only that, it will easily be improved next year.  Way too many high picks, cap room, and not losing any of our players for it to not happen.  

Um, we are 22nd in the league in allowing 3rd down conversions- 40.9%.  So, while we may be stout in some facets of defending the run, when it matters, we're below average.  Our defense still has a ways to go.  Now granted, our offense is giving them absolutely no help, but we're not exactly talking about the 85 Bears here.

17 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

Um, we are 22nd in the league in allowing 3rd down conversions- 40.9%.  So, while we may be stout in some facets of defending the run, when it matters, we're below average.  Our defense still has a ways to go.  Now granted, our offense is giving them absolutely no help, but we're not exactly talking about the 85 Bears here.

So are you agreeing with me or.........

And just a side note, the 85 Bears wouldnt have been nearly as good if they had a god awful offense.

1 minute ago, duke2056 said:

So are you agreeing with me or.........

And just a side note, the 85 Bears wouldnt have been nearly as good if they had a god awful offense.

I think what I am saying is that our defense still has some work to do to be good.  We can't make the plays we need to make in order to get off the field.  The Bears comment was in reference in comparing their defense to our current one.  We're not there yet, basically.

Archived