Alvin Kamara

Nex_Gen

I've gotta say there is a star in the making in this kid. From his very first touches in the preseason, it's been evident. He's such a unique player with skills that are perfect for today's NFL at the RB position. He's unlike any player I can compare to; slippery with such a tight center of gravity. His balance through contact is insane. He doesn't run or show brute strength as a runner, yet bounces off tackles with little to no effort. He's making the run for OROY very interesting and I think he has the lead in that race at this moment. How special can this kid be??

what's special about kamara as well is he and ingram play off each other so well and make each other better

you look at say ajayi and blount and they're both good but they don't compliment each other as well as these two: no tandem does in the league 

3 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

I've gotta say there is a star in the making in this kid. From his very first touches in the preseason, it's been evident. He's such a unique player with skills that are perfect for today's NFL at the RB position. He's unlike any player I can compare to; slippery with such a tight center of gravity. His balance through contact is insane. He doesn't run or show brute strength as a runner, yet bounces off tackles with little to no effort. He's making the run for OROY very interesting and I think he has the lead in that race at this moment. How special can this kid be??

We are witnessing the start of a Hall of Fame career.  That's how special he can be.

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

not even joking, he could be one of the all time best

I agree.  Future Hall of Famer.  Multiple 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving seasons.  Possible league MVP at some point.

He's special.  Even better than I thought possible.  And I thought Marshall Faulk was a realistic comparison for him before the draft.

Alvin Kamara is simply amazing.

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite non-Giants. I can't really remember seeing anyone as smooth as he is. He makes everything look effortless. I always enjoy watching Seahawks games because I just sit there in awe of how Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson play the game. Alvin Kamara is joining that list, and even if the Saints weren't any good this year, they'd be worth watching to see him. 

Archived