JuJU penalty

3rivers

2 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

I agree with this.  From one angle, the hit looks clean, from the other angle, it looks too high.  

If he were to get the same length suspension that Gronk got would be a joke.  You can't suspend him after only giving Gronk one game.  But I won't be surprised at all if they do.

3 minutes ago, grubs10 said:

If he were to get the same length suspension that Gronk got would be a joke.  You can't suspend him after only giving Gronk one game.  But I won't be surprised at all if they do.

No doubt.  Gronk should get 3-4, JuJu none, maybe a fine.  

If he hadn't stood over Burf*ck, he'd be a lot more sympathetic to the league office. 

30 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

No doubt.  Gronk should get 3-4, JuJu none, maybe a fine.  

If he hadn't stood over Burf*ck, he'd be a lot more sympathetic to the league office. 

Let's be honest, if Gronk played for anyone but the Patriots that would've been a season length suspension because of how blatant and violent it was.  It would've been reduced by an appeal of course but the initial punishment would've been much more severe.  It won't shock me if Gronk wins the appeal and skates out with a 10k fine

I just dont understand a suspension for that play. The comparison to the gronk play that is going around is absurd. On play happened inside the framework of a play and one occurred out of bounds, after the whistle maliciously. 

Gronk got suspended because he physically assaulted someone after the play.  JuJu would be suspended because he was mean...

Harrison got suspended for a hard hit but he had a "history"

honestly think this would be non-news if this game was played 1 and not on national TV with gruden crying.. how can that hit result in a suspension while Mitchel has done worse and got nothing... and Mitchel usually celebrates after big hits too

Archived