• New England Patriots
    • Miami Dolphins
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 point difference or less
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Tom Brady
    • Kenyan Drake
    • James White
    • Dion Lewis
    • Rex Burkhead
    • Mike Gillislee
    • Jarvis Landry
    • Kenny Stills
    • DeVante Parker
    • Brandin Cooks
    • Chris Hogan
    • Danny Amendola
    • Julius Thomas
    • Dwayne Allen
    • Cody Parkey
    • Stephen Gostkowski
    • Dolphins DST
    • Patriots DST
    • Other

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 01:30 AM

New-England-Patriots-vs-Miami-Dolphins-j

Oh yay, another primetime game. I honestly thought we were done with these, I forgot this was MNF. I don't hold out much hope, but we seem to occasionally upset the Patriots. And, we won't have to deal with Rob Gronkowski this time around because he's a dirty POS! Still a long-shot, though.

My prediction?:
New England 33
Miami 16

But despite that, GO DOLPHINS!

If this were a Sunday game I'd miss it, I'll be on a plane, but "luckily" this is a MNF matchup....

Edited by cddolphin

The shock has finally wore off, and it's still real. That was a lot of fun to watch. Heckuva game by Howard. Showed some very impressive cover skills while shadowing Cooks. Pass rush was a bully almost their entire game. Drake's speed continues to impress and his field vision is getting better. Grant had a great snag after the lil' guy high pointed a throw for the TD. Gase had a solid gameplan. Really good coaching job and team effort all the way around.

Miami won it's annual Superbowl. Tommy now falls to 7-9 in Miami, the only city he has a losing record in.

Raise your hand if you still dislike the Ajayi trade? Flipping a 5th for a 4th plus one season of great production should be considered a win now that we see how Drake is performing in the same offense behind arguably a worse line (no James).

Howard has now turned in three back-to-back games of great play. Good to see the young corners on this team continue to develop, including Bobby McCain.

If Miami sweeps the Bills (a very tall order, the Tyrod-Taylor led Bills have been a constant thorn in Miami's side) and beats the Chiefs... they actually make the playoffs.

All I wanted for my birthday (last Monday) was a Dolphins win over the Pats.  I really didn't think it was going to happen until the clock was on zero.  We've played great the past two weeks and I hope we can continue this win streak right into the playoffs.

its always nice to get a win over what is one of the best teams in the league year after year.