BOLD Predictions 2023

notthatbluestuff

21 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

That is an insane take. And this is coming from someone that loathes Dallas. They have way too much young/prime talent to have to rebuild. Dak could be brutal, sure. But the rest of the team is talented enough to carry them to mediocrity at worst. & Dak falling apart may happen, but they’ve got a good RB room, borderline elite WR room, a very good TE room full of young players, an aged but good OL, the league’s best young defensive player, Diggs, and some good young athletes smattered along that defense.

I hope you’re right and they fall apart, but to the point that a rebuild would be in order is insanely unlikely. 

Rebuild is probably a poor choice of words cause they are talented. You are right.

But I think McCarthy is on a short leash and moving on from Dak would replacing the two most important positions on the team. Not sure rebuild is the right word, but massive overhaul at key positions should this season flop.

8 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Remind me, do we actually have to believe they will happen?

Is it a prediction if you don’t think it’ll happen? Shrug. 

So obviously with that said, mine is New England 20-0.

Edited by Soko

Argh, I’m so bad at BOLD. I’m the most conservative predictor ever. I usually predict the same teams from previous year will be in the playoffs the next year 😄

Let’s go….

- A team will rush for under 1000 yards on the season (hasn’t happened in decades. 2000 chargers came close)

- Pats won’t be last in their division

- Commanders will make the playoffs 

Edited by Hunter2_1

I’ll do the AFCS:

- Will Anderson will be Defensive *PLAYER* of the Year, with 19.5 sacks, 23 TFLs, 6 FFs and 3 FRs.

- Calvin Ridley will post a triple crown season: 121/1,703/18.

- Chig Okonkwo will lead all TEs in receptions and yards: 102/1,221/9.

- Anthony Richardson will lead all QBs in total yards, posting 4,100 passing yards and 1,200 rushing yards. 

• Like 1

- A cheerleader will get absolutely wiped out by a player accidentally 

- Someone will be popped for weed and Steven A will come out with an epic rant 

- there will be a game so cold that it will crack the top 5 of all time 

- by the end of the playoffs, Joe Burrow will have hair as long as Brady’s was in 2010

1. Joe Burrow wins MVP

2. Bengals win the Super Bowl

3. Ja’marr Chase leads the NFL in receiving

4. Calvin Ridley ranks top 10 in receiving yards

5. Anthony Richardson becomes the 4th QB to rush for 1000+ yards

6. Trevor Lawrence enters the picture as a top 5 QB

7. The Jets underwhelm and miss playoffs

8. Bottom 3 teams will be Cardinals, Raiders, Rams (in that order)

On 8/8/2023 at 2:06 PM, BStanRamFan said:

Rebuild is probably a poor choice of words cause they are talented. You are right.

But I think McCarthy is on a short leash and moving on from Dak would replacing the two most important positions on the team. Not sure rebuild is the right word, but massive overhaul at key positions should this season flop.

Beating one of the worst playoff teams in history is gonna give those 2 a longer leash than they deserve lol.