The Race to the #1 Seed

vike daddy

23 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If you can get a haul of draft picks for Keenum, which could conceivably each be all-pro players, and a QB in Bridgewater, now you're talking. Give me the haul every time.

Keenum is on a one year contract, will be a FA at the end of this season. so we can't trade him for haulable picks.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Santa didn't deliver, he got his a** kicked. 

I never understood why America didn't understand that stance. Yes, we may be rough and tumble but we also don't put up with crap. Isn't that what this country was born out of? Were basically patriots. 

You would think being a patriot would be blasphemous to anyone outside of Massachusetts. 

We'll let you take all the headlines right now, we'll take the Halas Trophy, thank you very much.   ;)

Either way, I think it's gonna be a good last quarter of the season.  I'd like to believe that the Vikings would have the slight edge based upon the remaining schedule, but it doesn't really matter either way, as they are likely to have at least 1 home playoff game...and I also believe that they can win anywhere.  It would also be rather satisfying to kick the crap out of Favre's former backup QB's team.  

23 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are late to the party we've been through this already

Green = Patriotism = MURICA = Eagles are better.

How do you not get this????

:D

Green means hope or envy, not Patriotism...therefore, you will continue to hope to get a Lombardi Trophy or be envious of those that do get one, not actually get one.  

Purple is often associated with nobility, wealth and power, which is apparently more appropriate in today's 'murica, rather than the one we traditionally have aspired to be part of.  Therefore, in today's NFL, the power of the purple compels us to NFL royalty.  :D

22 minutes ago, disaacs said:

You would think being a patriot would be blasphemous to anyone outside of Massachusetts. 

We'll let you take all the headlines right now, we'll take the Halas Trophy, thank you very much.   ;)

Either way, I think it's gonna be a good last quarter of the season.  I'd like to believe that the Vikings would have the slight edge based upon the remaining schedule, but it doesn't really matter either way, as they are likely to have at least 1 home playoff game...and I also believe that they can win anywhere.  It would also be rather satisfying to kick the crap out of Favre's former backup QB's team.  

Philly is the birthplace of America. Would it surprise you that a state that houses a team Belichick coaches stole stuff?

You guys are the new darling after we got smoked in Seattle. Now you get Sauron's eye. Let's see how Keenum deals with it. 

Vikings def have the edge, all things considered. I'm good with a 1st round bye and a second seed. 

3 hours ago, vike daddy said:

The Vikings’ four remaining games are at Carolina, vs. Cincinnati, at Green Bay and vs. Chicago.

The Eagles’ remaining opponents include the Rams in Los Angeles, the Giants in New Jersey, and home against Oakland and Dallas.

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/12/vikings-currently-hold-tie-breaker-eagles-thus-top-spot-nfc-playoff-race/

how do you guys look at the prospect of your next four games? ours are all winnable, but aren't pushovers either. will Rodgers be back for the GB game...?

Carolina and Green Bay could be really tough games for the Vikings.  As for the Eagles, I only see the Rams giving them problems.  I would say the remaining schedule is definitely easier for the Eagles, but those divisional games (@ Giants and vs Cowboys) could be pretty difficult games.

3 minutes ago, 808 said:

Well, we sure know who you voted for in the last Presidential election.

I just wish we had other candidates to choose from, since I wasn't a fan of either one, but I certainly couldn't vote for a mentally unstable candidate who built their entire career taking advantage of others in deceitful ways and being proud of having done so.  We should have been a better 'murica than that...at least try to live up to the ideals that were set in Independence Hall.  Oh well...that's as far as I will take it.  

Archived