Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I am indeed working, but i have already said it all.

multiple people are in cahoots to eliminate me, and that likely means that the game will be over.

Who is conspiring against you?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Bodyguard

So do you believe Josh or no? 

So far I’ve targeted Skywind D1 and my move failed, targeted Orca N2 and my move failed, and Malf N3 and my move failed. Scoundrel my dude you’re killing me.

I think it’s still Malf or Orca since Malf was jailed but Orca did visit Naz N1.

Josh can verify he was redirected which would corroborate Orca unless Orca knew his teammates move, aka the actual redirect.

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

So should we go Orca?

It’s him or Malf IMO. Occam’s Razor points to a no kill with a jail.

If Malf is lying about the vote that means Whicker is also lying, so that would be a risky scum play.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

At this point it’s just a game… Malf it is

Orcas claim is still broken

It relies on a scum roleblock to explain why his "scoundrel to whicker" move on N2 didnt work.

Theres been no evidence scum had a roleblock and in fact, nobody claimed they were roleblocked last night

Orca is sitting on a broken claim and nobody cares. Jailing me is the same are either roleblocking or protecting me, so thats likely clouding your judgement.

I promise that I'm town and i will answer any question you have.

Vote  orca please. I know its a game but i dont want to hear the orca gloats. Im going to be straightforward and wash my hands of it knowing that i did all i could

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Orcas claim is still broken

It relies on a scum roleblock to explain why his "scoundrel to whicker" move on N2 didnt work.

Theres been no evidence scum had a roleblock and in fact, nobody claimed they were roleblocked last night

Orca is sitting on a broken claim and nobody cares. Jailing me is the same are either roleblocking or protecting me, so thats likely clouding your judgement.

I promise that I'm town and i will answer any question you have.

Vote  orca please. I know its a game but i dont want to hear the orca gloats. Im going to be straightforward and wash my hands of it knowing that i did all i could

@MWil23 @Whicker @TOUCAN

Also read this please

Its orca. His whole claim depends on there being a scum roleblock, but yet there was no roleblock last night at all. The only way there could have been a roleblock was if i was attempted to be roleblocked and hit (unlikely)

Orca may even be the scum redirect, moving josh to me night 3 and the other scum hitting.

But one things for sure, orca definitely didnt try to move scoundrel to whicker. Thats likely when he made the hit and said he was scumblocked.

And nobody else in the game claimed they were ever scumblocked. All blocked moves were accounted from scoundrels jail

Night 1: orca kills naz. Claims he moved naz to me

Night 2: orca kills bcb. Lied about trying to move scoundrel to whicker because that shouldnt have failed

Night 3: other scum tries to kill me and scoundrels jail protected me, orca moves toucan to me because it can be conceived as a town move (or orca was banking on josh not putting in a move)

@Scoundrel