Week 2 Preseason GDT: Jim Schwartz and the Brownies @ The Philadelphia Eagles

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Jays3 said:

I’ll take it. Mike trout is an eagles fan, that’s cool. And will smith and Kevin hart

As long as it doesn’t become nouveau. I’m afraid if Hurts keeps it going, younger fans around the country will flock. 

• Like 1

Pretty frustrating plays from Sermon and Ringo back to back there. Sermon very likely killing his chances to make the team if he doesn't have some big plays going forward. Ringo in a great spot to make the play but just can't find the ball. He needs to read the receiver better it looked like he was looking for a throw on the line instead of the ball dropping in. Should have been a pick.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair enough. I'm not a birthright person being born on the west coast so, I kinda take umbrage with people who claim to be real fans, but aren't really or they are just a regular fan and not a die hard.

Not saying you’re wrong. But people around here typically are very parochial. Not odd for Philly residents to move around the county and make their children fans through their suffering lol. 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair enough. I'm not a birthright person being born on the west coast so, I kinda take umbrage with people who claim to be real fans, but aren't really or they are just a regular fan and not a die hard.

I was born and raised in California and I bleed green. Huge eagles fan

• Like 1