Week 14:Broncos Jets GDT

thebestever6

40 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Shelby Harris is pretty good. 

So, when did you start paying attention to the trenches?

Sorry bud, but IMO you're about the worst personnel analyst ever in the trenches. Ya get some other things right, just not the nasty part of the game.

6 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

So, when did you start paying attention to the trenches?

Sorry bud, but IMO you're about the worst personnel analyst ever in the trenches. Ya get some other things right, just not the nasty part of the game.

I’m sorry bud. I guess we can’t all be experts.

Like you know trench play but can’t pick up sarcasm. 

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I guess no more paxton lynch the rest of the year because this organization wants to win meaningless games to justify keeping an underachieving coach.

I mean as a fan I’d love to get a higher pick.  But the NFL isn’t the NBA, this team was never going to tank in the sense of playing inferior players.

Further, Joseph’s job may be on the line, he couldn’t care less about where he is picking because he wouldn’t be around.  Same with the rest of the staff.

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I’m sorry bud. I guess we can’t all be experts. 

I'm sorry for the post. You really frustrate me though. Have you ever watched Bolles from the snap? Ever watched him for a series?

You toss out this "meathead"BS  regarding Bolles but you don't watch that part of the game. By the way, he's been a shining spot in a dismal season, but you wouldn't know that.

This "meathead" will lock down the left side for a decade or more.

19 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Damn, the dream of 3-13 and a top 3 pick dies today.

At least the best players on the team are playing well (CB's, FS Stewart, DT).    

You know I’m all for the best draft pick possible but I can’t ever root for my team to lose. The “embrace the tank” BS pisses me off. 

I’m at my bar and it’s nice to hear cheering during the game. I’ve missed that. 

4 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

You know I’m all for the best draft pick possible but I can’t ever root for my team to lose. The “embrace the tank” BS pisses me off. 

I’m at my bar and it’s nice to hear cheering during the game. I’ve missed that. 

I don't mind at all - we lose, we get the highest draft pick possible.   We win, we feel better on gameday.

Our long-term future depends on finding our QBOTF, and it's way easier if we get a top 5 pick, and even better, if we get a top 3 pick (because then we aren't depending on others to make it happen for the only 2 guys I'd feel comfortable going QB at that spot).    This is a year to have that.  Nothing wrong with wanting the best long-term for our team.  Either way, though, if we win, then find the positives from this week.  It doesn't make anyone less of a fan.  All good.  Different strokes for different blokes.

26 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I mean as a fan I’d love to get a higher pick.  But the NFL isn’t the NBA, this team was never going to tank in the sense of playing inferior players.

Further, Joseph’s job may be on the line, he couldn’t care less about where he is picking because he wouldn’t be around.  Same with the rest of the staff.

I get that but what does going 6 and 10 or 7 and 9 with trevor the rest of the way do for our long term prospects. 

Archived