? Saints @ Falcons GDT

Dome

17 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We HAVE to split with ATL in the final 4 weeks. If we beat them at home on Thursday we’ll be in a real good spot 

Getting Williams and Lattimore back will be paramount... Watching Atl this year it all starts and ends with J. Jones. 

Put Lattimore on Jones and shade Williams over the top and we should be in good shape.

1 hour ago, JMG5 said:

I think we lose this game and end up splitting with ATL. However, if we win then I think we have a really good shot of winning out.

My main hope for this game is just for everyone to stay healthy.

Out of curiosity, what makes you feel that way?

I feel pretty good about this game. Especially if Lattimore and Williams return. I think the Saints can ground pound and control the clock, keeping Atlanta off the field. Falcons passing attack is definitely going to test the Saints defense though.

44 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Out of curiosity, what makes you feel that way?

I feel pretty good about this game. Especially if Lattimore and Williams return. I think the Saints can ground pound and control the clock, keeping Atlanta off the field. Falcons passing attack is definitely going to test the Saints defense though.

I think we play a sloppy game against a desperate Falcons team. The Falcons also have a very good defensive line and we have some banged up offensive lineman. 

I think it will probably be a close-ish game, but I think the Falcons can put it together for a game.

If we get good coverage on J Jones with Lattimore, Crawley should be able to cover Sanu, which basically leaves TE Austin Hooper for Vacarro, ultimately making our D-line so solid Matt Ryan will get in trouble early and often.

If we keep the Falcons running game at bay is #2 on my list, and they are hit & miss.

The Falcons secondary is beat up a bit, so this could be a high scoring Saints performance.

2 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

If we get good coverage on J Jones with Lattimore, Crawley should be able to cover Sanu, which basically leaves TE Austin Hooper for Vacarro, ultimately making our D-line so solid Matt Ryan will get in trouble early and often.

If we keep the Falcons running game at bay is #2 on my list, and they are hit & miss.

The Falcons secondary is beat up a bit, so this could be a high scoring Saints performance.

Falcons RBs catching out of the backfield scare me. Saints have nobody that can cover those guys.

14 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Falcons run game is ranked 18th. Come out running and keep their offense off the field and their defense tired. Have to control the game with the run.

Payton is literally laughing at you right now 

Atlantas offense is shaky. One drive there good, the next two or three, they're out of whack.

They aren't good in the red zone this season. 

Sarkisian has trouble with play calling and isn't using his weapons like they were under Shanahan. 

Considering the Saints don't have their CBs follow specific players but rather just play a side, if Lattimore is playing I think they will try to let him play Julio 1 on 1 to start the game and if Julio is against Crawley then they'll have a safety over the top.  If Lattimore doesn't seem to be able to handle Julio 1 on 1 then I expect them to add safety help over the top on that side as well.

6 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Put Lattimore on Jones and shade Williams over the top and we should be in good shape.

I think based on this season, they'll put Lattimore to take Sanu out of the game, and double Jones with Crawley and Williams over the top. Or am I crazy?

Our O-line is going to be paramount to how much success we have in this game imo. Quinn has made that D legit. I reckon if we can get a healthy O-line, we can give Ingram and Kamara holes to exploit + Brees time, you do that and I think we can win by controlling the clock and scoring in a timely manner.

36 minutes ago, Raves said:

Considering the Saints don't have their CBs follow specific players but rather just play a side, if Lattimore is playing I think they will try to let him play Julio 1 on 1 to start the game and if Julio is against Crawley then they'll have a safety over the top.  If Lattimore doesn't seem to be able to handle Julio 1 on 1 then I expect them to add safety help over the top on that side as well.

This should be the plan

Archived