? Saints @ Falcons GDT

Dome

So excited for this game tonight. A win for us puts the Falcons in a bad spot for any sort of playoff run, so I'm sure they will come out ready to go tonight. Also hope Lattimore feels close to 100%. I've been looking forward to seeing him match up with Julio Jones all year. A win here also puts us at 4-0 in division play this season. 

This offense has to find a way to succeed without Kamara. This has always been a top 5 offense that usually has multiple playmakers. Get Thomas more involved, get Ginn more involved, resurrect Willie Snead, draw plays up for TLL, trust the run game with Ingram, there's so much they could do.

Terrible decision by Brees. You can't force the ball right there, especially when he is covered. He played a solid game until the horrible lapse in judgement.

Refs were bad for both teams. Like.. absolutely terrible.

Injuries are going to define the rest of our season. We lost like 10 players today? Insane

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Disgusted.

One of the most infuriating games I’ve watched. One of the worst throws Brees has ever made. How can you throw that. Why are we even throwing there?

Taking a break for a few days.

As much as we can blame Payton and Brees (and we can), we're never in that position without the refs. All the flags, all the injuries. That was the least fun close game I've ever watched. May officially be done with the NFL outside of our games now, though I don't watch many non-Saints games anyways. What an unfun league. My teams in CFB and NBA are worse than the NFL yet I have much more fun watching them. Wonder why...

Archived