Jets 2017 Training Camp Thread

NewAge

28 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Cutting Bishop was stupid.

A little harsh for someone who has 9 career tackles no? Mauldin is 3 years younger than Bishop, hasn't lived up to his potential but I still think he's got more upside than Bishop at this point in their careers.

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

We did claim  Will Tye, off wavers.  25 years old caught 90 pass and got 859 receiving yards and 4 TD's. Very very interesting pick. For a guy 265 # he runs a 4.7 forty. He stats are for two years.

I know we are picking thru all the other teams garbage, but you never know, this Will Tye, pickup could be the TE help we have been looking for. It has been a long time since we had a productive TE. Keller was the last good TE we had.

36 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

A little harsh for someone who has 9 career tackles no? Mauldin is 3 years younger than Bishop, hasn't lived up to his potential but I still think he's got more upside than Bishop at this point in their careers.

Upside only because he's younger. That is the only benefit in this. If anything, I would keep both and wait until Mauldin prove himself. He only had 9 tackles but brought pressure when ever he blitzed. Didn't like this one. This along with Cutting Ross Martin for Chandler.

1 hour ago, Keegs0560 said:

I'd be okay with us signing Pryor back on a low end deal to be special teaser backup 

We put the garbage on the curb, the garbage men picked it up, we can't call the sanitation dept. and tell them to bring back our garbage.  And Pryor was pure garbage. What a waste of a # 1 draft pick.

5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

We put the garbage on the curb, the garbage men picked it up, we can't call the sanitation dept. and tell them to bring back our garbage.  And Pryor was pure garbage. What a waste of a # 1 draft pick.

100% Bad attitude too. Louisville slugger my @$$. Can anyone ever remember a time he lived up to that name because I can't. 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

100% Bad attitude too. Louisville slugger my @$$. Can anyone ever remember a time he lived up to that name because I can't. 

I remember one game against the Patriots where Gronk was held in check early on. Pryor made a hit on Gronk and he knocked himself out of the game, I think it was a concussion or shoulder?

Gronk had much more success after Pryor left the field but that was my only recollection.  

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

He had that one nice hit against the dolphins but other than that nothing

Archived