Week 14 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Lovers (10-2) @ Los Angeles Kroenkes (9-3)

19 minutes ago, Phire said:

I just don't know what Blount does better than Clement or Ajayi at this point. I actually think Clement is our most effective runner because he takes the yards he can get, while Blount tries to dance at the line of scrimmage, and to some degree, so does Ajayi. I think I've seen Clement lose yards maybe once all year.

Crazy thing is, when the hole is perfect Blount does get good yardage and makes the defense pay for tackle him. I witnessed that massive 60+ yard run live vs the Chargers and he refused to go down. But yeah, he seems to be getting less effective as the season goes on. Those snap counts I posted above from last week might indicate Duce feels similarly. 

19 hours ago, 808 said:

Crazy thing is, when the hole is perfect Blount does get good yardage and makes the defense pay for tackle him. I witnessed that massive 60+ yard run live vs the Chargers and he refused to go down. But yeah, he seems to be getting less effective as the season goes on. Those snap counts I posted above from last week might indicate Duce feels similarly. 

Yes, Blount is adept at running through huge holes (like every running back ever) and it is hard for secondary members to tackle him.  Ajayai is a load to get down for secondary defenders as well, and he does everything else better.  He's far better served getting more opportunities than Blount.  

Just now, BLick12 said:

As for this game, I'm a bit nervous about it tbh. Not super confident that this will be a win for us.  I just see their d-line giving our o-line a very hard time.  Quinn on Vatai... yikes.

Not feeling great either.

30 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

As for this game, I'm a bit nervous about it tbh. Not super confident that this will be a win for us.  I just see their d-line giving our o-line a very hard time.  Quinn on Vatai... yikes.

Aaron Donald on anyone is kind of scary. 

Archived