Week 14 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Lovers (10-2) @ Los Angeles Kroenkes (9-3)

Just now, vike daddy said:

there's an article out how the Rams are practicing this week to combat hostile game day crowd noise.

at their home stadium... :D

It's true. They saw how we owned the Stub Hub Center for the Chargers game. 

17 minutes ago, Phire said:

I think we'll see more Ajayi as things progress. I think Blount should cede touches to both Clement and Ajayi.

Ajayi took the most snaps vs Seattle. Think we'll see the rotation trend that way moving forward. 

Ajayi - 31

Clement - 28

Blount - 14

Barner - 2

I just don't know what Blount does better than Clement or Ajayi at this point. I actually think Clement is our most effective runner because he takes the yards he can get, while Blount tries to dance at the line of scrimmage, and to some degree, so does Ajayi. I think I've seen Clement lose yards maybe once all year.

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

I just don't know what Blount does better than Clement or Ajayi at this point. I actually think Clement is our most effective runner because he takes the yards he can get, while Blount tries to dance at the line of scrimmage, and to some degree, so does Ajayi. I think I've seen Clement lose yards maybe once all year.

yeah but when blount dances he always gets nothing. Ajayi might actually get somewhere with a dance lol.

Archived