Week 14 - Rams vs Eagles

RamRod

Here's what Alden Gonzalez had to say about that Trumaine Johnson flag. Just infuriates me even more a flag was thrown. If it's not, we likely win and the Eagles still have Wentz. It's a win-win.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0733892818317088738-4

Just watched that big unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Trumaine Johnson again. I understand keeping your composure, but that was just an unwarranted flag. It was subtle, and he was walking away when they threw it. That should not impact games (or, given that Carson Wentz tore his ACL shortly thereafter, seasons). Johnson said he was not warned beforehand. "Me and Alshon (Jeffery), we know each other," he said. "We see each other in the offseason. We dab it up, say what's up. So during the game, man, I was really just playing football, competing. And trash talk comes with that. If you can see the play — PBU, got in his face, and we're kind of laughing at each other. I'm talking trash, of course. And the ref told me I was in his face, taunting. It was a big, crucial play. But I was just playing ball. Still I can't believe he threw that flag. Crazy. It really is."

4 hours ago, Flounch said:

Do you find weird that even if we play at home, we didn't have the ref "advantage" while team like Packers, Dallas, Patriots, Hawks, always have ref advantage with them ?

We aren’t there yet in terms of popularity where we get that homefield advantage. Hopefully by the time the new stadium is built and the Rams start playing their home games there, the Rams will be established under McVay with Goff and then the Rams will start to get the calls and have the true homefield advantage. 

On 17/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, Flounch said:

Do you find weird that even if we play at home, we didn't have the ref "advantage" while team like Packers, Dallas, Patriots, Hawks, always have ref advantage with them ?

The Patriots don’t even need to be at home to get it. xD

Archived