• Adams
  • Miller
  • Jacobs
  • Epps
  • Spillane
  • Crosby
  • Cole
  • Carlson

There seems like an awful lot, Too many IMHO. How do you not get mixed messages with that many voices. 3 or 4 max I would go with, Garoppolo on offence, Maxx and Epps on D and a ST guy maybe.

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

There seems like an awful lot, Too many IMHO. How do you not get mixed messages with that many voices. 3 or 4 max I would go with, Garoppolo on offence, Maxx and Epps on D and a ST guy maybe.

Seems like to me every position group has a captain 

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

That’s what I’m saying.  When you have a captain at nearly every level of the offense/defense it really makes the word captain pretty watered down.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

That’s what I’m saying.  When you have a captain at nearly every level of the offense/defense it really makes the word captain pretty watered down.

I just don't geht why both Cole and Carslon are captains.

All other Guys are captains  of a Position group: receivers, o Line, d Line, LBs, DBs, QBs

And then two die STs? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

I just don't geht why both Cole and Carslon are captains.

All other Guys are captains  of a Position group: receivers, o Line, d Line, LBs, DBs, QBs

And then two die STs? 

I think it’s overkill to have a P and K be captains my only guess is they’re both pro bowl caliber players and on all ST plays one of them is on the field.  

• Like 1