Semiopen On Cinema Mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It has been a bit. How are you my friend? How’s life treating you? I hope your family is well 

all is gud, my friend. working with a new company for about a year or so, back in school for my masters, kids are in 6th and 3rd grade and wife just finished up her masters. i wanna buy a truck now and i don’t know why.

how about you bud?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

all is gud, my friend. working with a new company for about a year or so, back in school for my masters, kids are in 6th and 3rd grade and wife just finished up her masters. i wanna buy a truck now and i don’t know why.

how about you bud?

Damn back to school?! Best of luck on the new path man. Sounds like things are going well

I recently bought a truck haha. My neighbor wanted to get rid of his 2003 Dodge Ram for $800 and I figured might as well take it on as a project 

I’m doing pretty well. Still doing the poker thing. The WSOP Circuit started back up in August so I’ve been doing a lot of traveling and playing. Otherwise there’s nothing really to report from my end. 

• Like 1