2023 College Football Thread

Norm

On 10/15/2023 at 10:17 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

It will come down to whether or not the coaches think they can fix the throwing motion, or if it indeed needs to be fixed.  

This is also true but 2 ACL tears, a sternoclavicular joint injury and an AC joint injury are in the front of this line. Day 2 at the earliest?  

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Watch Wisconsin.

No I have not. The Penn State kid was missing people by 8-10 yards. It was absolutely brutal. 

EDIT: Funny, I just turned on the Wisconsin - Illinois game and saw the Wisconsin QB throw two passes that were better than anything either quarterback threw in the Penn State - Ohio State game. LOL

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Remember when Badgers fans were excited about this football season?

I think that got tempered when the couldn't put away teams in the non conference games . everything thing is such a struggle for this team ! Not impressive coaching , to many penalties and mistakes !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The Wisconsin quarterback is dropping dimes left and right. Neither of the quarterbacks at OSU or PSU are nearly as good as this kid. 

He really looked good , good to see Bucky open up the playbook for him ! Has nice zip , add a little touch and we have something here !

1 hour ago, Tperk said:

Thoughts on the "phantom" call against the Hawkeyes on DeJeans punt return TD today? Seemed like a pretty bad call against Iowa that would have likely given them a victory today.

The absolute definition of a "technically correct" call that never should have been enforced.