2023 College Football Thread

Norm

9 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I didn't realise Deebo was from SC. Sidney Rice was pretty aggressively meh aside from one year (one could probably say pretty much the same for Brooks but he's one of my great coulda-beens, that knee injury he suffered in 96 was devastating). 

But aside from Sterling, it pretty much appears SC WRs will give you a solid career and ONE All-Pro caliber season. 

Robert Brooks too. 

On 9/10/2023 at 2:30 PM, Old Guy said:

Kind of hoping this is the year the SEC doesn't get a team in the Finals. Hoping for Florida State vs. Michigan. 

My dream may have crashed and burned with Jordan Travis' leg injury. It looked like he broke his lower leg on that tackle. Also, the pressure from getting caught cheating seems to be weighing them down. That is a lot for those guys to deal with on a weekly basis. 

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

What was Auburn even doing on defense for that last Alabama TD?  They were literally not even trying to rush the QB on 4th and 30, and the WR still makes an uncontested catch in the end zone.  The SEC clearly didn't want Alabama knocked out of the CFP.

Joe Barry called that play

• Like 1