2023 College Football Thread

Norm

15 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Sounds like Michigan is working on a contract extension with Harbaugh. Hope they get it done before the playoffs cause Alabama is going to wreck them. I don't want them to change their mind. 

Michigan will be good, but never good enough with Harbaugh. 

I think Michigan matches up pretty well with this version of Alabama.  I'm expecting a Michigan win.

Edited by Mazrimiv

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think Michigan matches up pretty well with this version of Alabama.  I'm expecting a Michigan win.

Who are the MIchigan skilled played that scare you downfield? Name one, I'll wait. MIchigan has to dink and dunk its way down the field unless there is a breakdown in the secondary. They do not get enough explosive plays against good competition. You are not beating Alabama without explosive plays. If fact, you likely won't be competing against Alabama without those. 

Give Saban a month to prepare and he will chew them up and spit them out. Albama by 30. 

I know that game is not of the high profile player quality like other games and certainly not like it was 80+ years ago, but the pageantry and tradition surrounding Army vs Navy is pretty hard to beat.  Really cool that it is a highlight game on its own weekend

• Like 3