Bengals/Steelers 5 up 5 down

Livewire

UP:

1. Comeback - Down 17-0 they didn't give up or panic. Hell of a job battling and clawing back on the road against a bitter division rival. Big Ben had a slow start but rebounded nicely just like the entire team.

2. Chris Boswell - Yet another GW FG on the last play of the game. Get this guy a long term deal.

3. Le'Veon Bell - 182 total yards from scrimmage and a TD. Bell owned the Bengals this year.

4. Antonio Brown - Came through in the clutch again with the tying TD catch on a play that he could have easily dropped the pass due to a head to head hit.

5. Vince Williams - All around good game from him.

DOWN:

1. Ryan Shazier's scary injury - Clearly the biggest down. All the best to Ryan in his recovery. If he comes back for the season great but that is not what is important right now.

2. Coty Sensabaugh - It was like watching Antwon Blake all over again. Yes, Green is one of the game's best but Sensabaugh wasn't even in the same ballpark trying to cover him.

3. Slow start - They didn't look in sync at all for most of the first half. I'm sure the Shazier situation was a part of it.

4. Listening to the announcers - I think I rather stick bamboo rods through my eardrums than listening to those two again.

5. JuJu's suspension - Maybe I'm a homer but I really don't think he should be suspended.

I think you nailed it.     The refs were garbage too, but thats so expected at this point.

In terms of Coty Sensabaugh being like Antwon Blake....at least they actually replaced Sensabaugh when he was sucking.   When Blake sucked, they just left him in most of the time.   Hoping Sutton sees some more reps.   At least he has upside.

And yes, the announcers were so bad.     They were clearly anti-Steelers.    The only time Gruden is likable is when Frank Calliendo is impersonating him.

You pretty well got it. Also like to add the Bryant KR TD, was nice to watch even if it was called back. Nice to see someone with the ability to score a TD on a KR. 

Juju’s suspension is just pathetic, same for Iloka. You can’t sit there and tell me what either one of them did warrants the same disciplinary action as Gronk going full retard. But that’s a horse that has long been beaten dead.

Archived