Current Draft Order as of 5/12/17

Iamcanadian

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't even know this dude, he has 12 posts.

Besides, I didn't think my original post was very controversial...

If I'm a Canadian (which that guy clearly is) and I read that post then I'm thinking that you're a joke for putting something like that.  Do you really think people that live outside of the U.S. don't know that we read/write dates differently?  I'm not trying to speak for anyone but if I'm putting myself in someone's shoes who lives outside the U.S. and may knowingly do things different then you can probably tell what that gif means.

4 minutes ago, fin156 said:

If I'm a Canadian (which that guy clearly is) and I read that post then I'm thinking that you're a joke for putting something like that.  Do you really think people that live outside of the U.S. don't know that we read/write dates differently?  I'm not trying to speak for anyone but if I'm putting myself in someone's shoes who lives outside the U.S. and may knowingly do things different then you can probably tell what that gif means.

I agree. It was an egregious and out-of-line comment. Just report him to webby and we won't have garbage like this on the site anymore. Webby won't put up with this cyberbullying nonsense.

As for the draft order, it's great news for Cleveland. Despite how terrible our team is, we have actually had 2 solid drafts in a row. Missing on the QB's definitely hurt, but it's not like we didn't take Watson or Trubisky and instead picked Tweedle Dee. If we are able to have pick #1 and pick #7 or so, I'd be thrilled.

I expect a lot of movement in this draft. SF is a virtual lock to trade down IMO. Teams will be looking to come up and get a QB and SF will have more than enough incentive to move that pick.

9 minutes ago, fin156 said:

Lol ok

I'm going to lock this up as I really don't see a reason for it at this current point in time, plus there is usually a sticky draft order in the mock draft forum. This isn't the final draft order, so there's really not much to discuss. 

Archived