Week #1 General Discussion - We back baby!

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Yeah if it wasn't for video games, I'd just sit here overthinking every single thing.  How my team plays, how my bets will play out, how my fantasy team looks, etc

I mean I still end up doing that anyway lol but not as much

Something cathartic about embracing the doom as a browns fan:

8081c8bb38f8d4fdbffa24099cab1526c3cb77a8

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sunday mornings and nights are church. Sunday after church before games are lunch and play with kids, and afternoons are for naps, books on tape, and Disney plus while I watch about 90 minutes of uninterrupted football.

Most Saturdays in the fall I set aside for morning play time, daddy daughter dates, homemade breakfast, and then I go watch my kids’ events and catch whatever college games I can.

Yesterday I punted on OSU altogether, probably will next week too, and already told my wife I plan on watching football ALL DAY the 23…check out the slate of games that day.

Put tokens in the jar on throwaway game days and make it count on good ones. Yesterday I played soccer with my kids for an hour and it was what they needed. No regrets.

Yesterday I proctored the ACT then napped for 6 hours while my wife did my daughter's hair... You make me realize I'm a terrilbe father.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Aaron Rodgers is ridiculously smug and full of himself. Always has been. Always will be. And no, Mr. Strahan, I do not "gotta root for the guy." He's not Brett Favre. Aside from his play, there is nothing remotely likeable about him.

So what you're saying he's the perfect embodiment of the city of New York?

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yesterday I proctored the ACT then napped for 6 hours while my wife did my daughter's hair... You make me realize I'm a terrilbe father.

I just embrace it. I'm good at other things. I don't need to be good at everything

• Like 3