Week #1 General Discussion - We back baby!

RaidersAreOne

Burrow, Chase, the Bengals offensive line - pathetic performances today. Coaching wasn’t great either. What a downer for Cincy.

But Cleveland! Defense came to play today. Running game was obviously there. OL more or less did its thing. Watson had some really really poor throws, but you could see the makings are there if he picks it up.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't watch him enough to make an educated decision, and playing the niners defense is not fair to judge anyone on...but I've seen a ton of concerning things with Pickett today. 

It's literally the worst game I've ever seen from a Steelers QB. Missing guys behind on easy throws. Missing easy reads for a TD. Locking into the first read. His first interception was a forced back shoulder to the inside of the field in the middle of the field. His second interception was a forced throw to the 3rd string TE against the best LB in the NFL and on the same side of the field as an All-Pro SS. He's seeing ghost out there.

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

It's literally the worst game I've ever seen from a Steelers QB. Missing guys behind on easy throws. Missing easy reads for a TD. Locking into the first read. His first interception was a forced back shoulder to the inside of the field in the middle of the field. His second interception was a forced throw to the 3rd string TE against the best LB in the NFL and on the same side of the field as an All-Pro SS. He's seeing ghost out there.

The 2nd pick was really bad. There was no window there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soko said:

Burrow, Chase, the Bengals offensive line - pathetic performances today. Coaching wasn’t great either. What a downer for Cincy.

But Cleveland! Defense came to play today. Running game was obviously there. OL more or less did its thing. Watson had some really really poor throws, but you could see the makings are there if he picks it up.

Watson started looking better once the conditions got better. Still far from great, but better. Burrow looked terrible the entire game.