Week #1 General Discussion - We back baby!

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Bc Stafford is still an elite QB. People thought he is washed. He was just injured last season. And reports said he felt better than he has ever felt and looked sharp all throughout camp. But people ignored all of that only talking about no Kupp, no defense, no special teams. Well Puka people said will be a nice surprise. Tutu took steps last season in showing his talents he just really didnt play alot with a healthy Stafford. Higbee is still an underrated tight end which blows my mind. 

Stafford wasn’t the problem last year, their non existence OL was. Matt was taking some mega shots last year and it broke him.

Edited by 4thandInches

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Fields football IQ is like 0

The 49er fans who didn't want him pointed to this as the biggest issue. I still think that because Shanny is so demanding and controlling over the timing of the offense and passing game that he would have been good for Fields in this regard, but I get why the fans who didn't want him were nervous