Week #1 General Discussion - We back baby!

RaidersAreOne

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My entire family blowing up the group chat right now telling me that this Seahawks defense is actually not that bad, they're just gassed LMFAO

I agree. They've been gassed this entire game as Stafford lit them up lol. Although, to be fair, Stafford was also just money today. Y'all's run defense ate our lunch.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I gotta say, I did not expect us to dominate Seattle the way we did. Passing offense torched them all night long, and our defense shut down their offense in the second half.

Same here. First half defense was hard to watch. Reminds me of Staley a few years ago when they’d have an iffy first half and adjust very well in the second half.

Offense looked very good. Especially the Oline. Let’s see what they look like vs SF

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I expected the defense to get torched. Did not expect the Seattle offense to be this bad in the 2nd half.

Y'all had your way with our defense in the first half. Don't know what happened in the second. You seemed to go away from what worked.

• Like 2