Week 14: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants

Acgott

27 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

Yea I want this one. Driving the final nail in the Cowboys playoff hopes would help make up for this awful season.

Wouldn’t mind it either. Now that the niners have jimmy G, having the second or third pick really doesn’t matter. Only the niners trade out of the spot because they don’t need a QB anymore which could really screw us

4 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

And the Broncos should win too!

I think we picked a good year to suck tbh. Thank God we didn't win a bunch of fluke games like in 2013 and we're not desperately trying to maintain the corpse of the 2011 team.

We are desperately trying to maintain the corpse of 2011 though xD

Thank goodness it's fully decomposed.

Looks like the Colts are the biggest threat to our #2 pick now. Too bad the Browns could not have found a way to win.

I am worried about the Eagles, they  might have lost Wentz and they wrapped up the NFC East. Well they be motivated enough to help us keep our hold on the #2 pick?

4 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Looks like the Colts are the biggest threat to our #2 pick now. Too bad the Browns could not have found a way to win.

I am worried about the Eagles, they  might have lost Wentz and they wrapped up the NFC East. Well they be motivated enough to help us keep our hold on the #2 pick?

Nick Foles should be good enough to beat us, and I doubt they want to concede home field advantage or a first round bye.

I mean we Giants fans should know that you can still win a SB with a backup QB.

Archived