Week 1 GDT: MNF Bills @ Jets

NJC33

Hell of a job by the defense … coaching staff and team … to survive an emotional shock like that and win in prime time …

hopefully with more prep and time we can be more comfortable with Wilson and split the rest of if it’s 4-5 weeks without Aaron 

this is a legit defense … and a legit team … and coaching staff did a good job rallying the team … also Dwayne brown idk … is done wasn’t good all day 

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

hell of a win

sucks about rodgers but I also just hope he retires. wasnt meant to be. having zach again aint it though. they would be crazy.

Saleh already named him the starter. Once he goes full Zach Wilson, we will panic sign someone. I’d just start looking now TBH. 

But I do get rolling with him after a win like that. You need to let him fail before you bench him. But I just hope the marker doesn’t dry up further. Probably not possible right now anyway.

Edited by GangGreen420

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Saleh already named him the starter. Once he goes full Zach Wilson, we will panic sign someone. I’d just start looking now TBH. 

But I do get rolling with him after a win like that. You need to let him fail before you bench him. But I just hope the marker doesn’t dry up further. Probably not possible right now anyway.

I think it's going to be important to not put too much on him. Gotta win in all 3 phases like we did tonight. It's why I said in the spring to not to put it all on Rodgers and now look. 

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

its an impulsive statement because hes the only other QB and Boyle sucks. They will make a trade. Cant punt on this season.