Fire AB

MWil23

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

this subject is a joke

can you trade dushbags straight up for mayfield?

Get you someone who loves you like Mike loves and obsesses over Mayfield.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2024 at 1:04 PM, DaWg_LB. said:

Have his drafts been bad? I'm not so sure I agree......IF we look at his drafts...

2020 - An NFL starting OT, a Star SAF and the other 5 players are all depth player on NFL Rosters...(as well as a couple of UDFA's who are currently on Roster (including CB AJ Greene)

2021 - Starting CB, SUPERSTART LB...2 players who a depth pieces for us in Fields and Hudson (should be cut I agree) a DT that is on an NFL Roster and a couple of later day 3 picks who never made it...(UDFA class highlighted by Marvin Wilson DT-FSU, and we all were excited about that pickup). And there was Anthony Schwartz in the 3rd....wont be the first GM to reach for a sub 4.25 40YD...I wasnt mad at that pick...

2022- a SUPERSTAR CB in the 3rd....Looks like a Keeper and Key Depth piece at DE in Alex Wright (same starts as Z last year in 100-150 less snaps), David Bell (who I like, but a lot seem not to like), Perion Winfery who was is a head case (but was an excellent value pick), Our Backup Kicker, who was the nations top kicker and NCAA Champion...he hasnt worked out, but are we going to put EVERY Draft pick that dosent work out on him...it wasnt a bad pick. Our startting RB, who's nothing special, but a solid NFL RB2, Woods II who's been hurt, and Isiah Thomas DE who I liked a lot...decent rookie year, he's just been BURRIED underneath Garret, Ogbo, Z, Wright, McGuire....

2023- Was our #3 WR last year....Jury still out on Tillman, give him some time, Depth at DT, What looks like a Future Pro Bowl RT in the 4th, our #4 DE in the Rotation, Our Backup/Developmental QB, and what looks like a Steal at Slot CB in the 5th with Cameron Mitchell and what will be our starting C when our current guy retires or gets cut for Salary cap....

Not to mention, acquiring an All Pro RT in FA, getting a Pro Bowl WR for a 5th round pick, getting a former 2nd round pick (1rst round talent) for swapping a 2nd for a 3rd, and that kid goes out and puts up career high numbers, with 5 different QB's....and Bringing in a former 1rst round pick for a couple late day 3 picks.......

Or is Fire AB some sort of Bit were doing and I missed the Joke.... 

browns 4th place in points allowed afc north

0 division wins

0 playoff wins sense Mayfield left

I still get to spend 30 million more per year

for the next 3years with mayfields contract verses dushbag.

point I am not a troll because I do not Love

Dushbag

Hasben

And full of stuffing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

0 division wins

Dushbag

Hasben

And full of stuffing

huh

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 5:52 AM, mtmmike said:

0 division wins

Dushbag

Hasben

And full of stuffing

This is honestly a great post.

• Like 1

Berrys saving grace is that he can identify defensive talent (did also add Amari Cooper and Dawand Jones).

He’s also fortunate Stefanski can coach offense very well + hire excellent assistant coaches.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Berrys saving grace is that he can identify defensive talent (did also add Amari Cooper and Dawand Jones).

He’s also fortunate Stefanski can coach offense very well + hire excellent assistant coaches.

Not sure what you mean 

sense Stefanski arrived running back production down 1500 yards

wide receivers when obj and Landry at peak wr production was almost 600 yards then Jeudy and cooper.

3rd wide receiver Higgins verses undetermined 

njoku he is quite improved over when he was 20.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 8:23 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Yo my boy Mikey Mike hit me up with some names to watch. Who are your boys to look out for in the draft. I need to start getting myself educated. I’m finally going to a draft party and I’m trying not to look like an idiot. (At least more than usual). Give me some boys to watch that are surely going to make it in thee NFL. 

How is spring training going?

hope chubb gets hof numbers this year

16 hours ago, mtmmike said:

How is spring training going?

hope chubb gets hof numbers this year

Spring training has been great. Getting my at bats in and should be good to go for the regular season. 

With Chubb I’m trying to curb my excitement. Looking like there’s a chance he could be ready to start the season. Love me some Chubb and hoping for him to retire a Brown. 

• 2 weeks later...