Week 14 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Houston Texans

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

I definitely think that Kittle has TE 1 potential, but more like an average tight end. Kyle rudolph like, maybe? For whatever reason, he doens't play as fast as his timing. But I still think that Graham would make a lot of sense, and he may be looking for a final payday as opposed to discounted contender. He's already got a super bowl ring, and given his health issues in the past, he may be looking for the last big one to finish his career. 

I think I've noticed that too.  I thought maybe he'd break some big ones like Vernon.  What I was really expecting was a guy like Delanie Walker.  But he never seems to show off that speed he has. Maybe it's how we use him?  I don't know.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I definitely think that Kittle has TE 1 potential, but more like an average tight end. Kyle rudolph like, maybe? For whatever reason, he doens't play as fast as his timing. But I still think that Graham would make a lot of sense, and he may be looking for a final payday as opposed to discounted contender. He's already got a super bowl ring, and given his health issues in the past, he may be looking for the last big one to finish his career. 

Graham doesn't have a Super Bowl ring. He was drafted by the Saints after their Super Bowl victory, and he was sent to the Seahawks after their Super Bowl win as well. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Graham doesn't have a Super Bowl ring. He was drafted by the Saints after their Super Bowl victory, and he was sent to the Seahawks after their Super Bowl win as well. 

Ahh...I thought he was on that Saints team.

Wow, what crappy timing luck for him on both ends lol

Archived