Would you dare bench a "stud"?

Speedyg

I have a bye in the first round of the playoffs, but next week I'm considering benching Cooks at PITT. I'll be starting Marvin Jones in one spot, but am also leaning towards starting Fitz for his relatively safe floor. Kinda going back and forth on it though because I traded for Cooks halfway through the season

11 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I have Howard too, I always start him. I think I should do ok even if he doesn't do well.

My buddy crunched the numbers for me. The Bengals Offense is the worst in the league in time of possession, and their defense is 5th worst against the run. So that should mean a lot of looks for Howard.

Now I'm struggling with Demaryius. I got Robby Anderson, Sterling Shepard, and Cooper Kupp (just picked him up off of waivers).

1 hour ago, steadypimpin said:

I have Howard too, I always start him. I think I should do ok even if he doesn't do well.

Me too. I originally had benched him against Cincinnati just because of the way that entire offense has been trending. I had Josh Gordon in the lineup. But earlier today I swapped them out. Truthfully, I'm still waffling a bit here and there on it. 

Archived