Week 2 Texans vs Colts GDT

lumberjackchris

Hard to take much from this game, especially digging a 14-0 hole in the blink of an eye. 

I know the talent is "better" in the front 7, but we're still lacking a ton, and just overall on the team. 

I think we are a ton better with Pitre and Ward out there, even though they are just safeties. 

I'm glad Meco acknowledged the piss poor defensive effort,.

Steichen could just be a bad matchup for Meco's D. They Eagles did give them fits in the NFC Championship last season. 

Flush it and move on to a very winnable game vs the Steelers. 

(Please Slowik, open it up and get Stroud in shotgun from the get go.....)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Hard to take much from this game, especially digging a 14-0 hole in the blink of an eye. 

I know the talent is "better" in the front 7, but we're still lacking a ton, and just overall on the team. 

I think we are a ton better with Pitre and Ward out there, even though they are just safeties. 

I'm glad Meco acknowledged the piss poor defensive effort,.

Steichen could just be a bad matchup for Meco's D. They Eagles did give them fits in the NFC Championship last season. 

Flush it and move on to a very winnable game vs the Steelers. 

(Please Slowik, open it up and get Stroud in shotgun from the get go.....)

Lack of an effective backfield led to those two Richardson TD’s. If Pitre or Ward is there he doesn’t get to the end zone 

1 hour ago, Drained said:

Lack of an effective backfield led to those two Richardson TD’s. If Pitre or Ward is there he doesn’t get to the end zone 

Uhhhhhh… I don’t know.

Richardson is a bit of a freak himself, 245 lbs with 4.5 speed and great vision when he takes off to run - he runs recklessly, but he finds the lane very well.

That second run was a very well designed play, everyone on the defense was fooled by it. 

• Like 1