Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Still can't duck your head into his helmet. It was dumb and pointless. 

How is he suppose to try and make that tackle then.  He was trying to lower his shoulder.  Even the announcers said he was trying to hold up.  He also made contact just as his knee was touching.  If Allen was trying to get down or it is a WR that just made a catch I would understand because those people have a harder time defending themselves.  A QB that outweighs you by 35 lbs with no intention of giving himself up is free game to me.  If he hits a RB like that there is no flag.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 3

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Jimmy can't throw it down the field man. We need to take some shots.

Losing Meyers was big if we don’t have another guy that can get open on quick slants and outs. Not sure what’s going on with Renfrow, but Jimmy even with time can’t find anybody. With the short game being shut down, Jimmy can’t hit the long ball. Going to be a recipe defenses use all year at this rate.

• Like 2

Just now, drfrey13 said:

How is he suppose to try and make that tackle then.  Even the announcers said he was trying to hold up.  He also made contact just as his knee was touching.  If Allen was trying to get down or it is a WR that just made a catch I would understand because those people have a harder time defending themselves.  A QB that outweighs you by 35 lbs with no intention of giving himself up is free game to me.  If he hits a RB like that there is no flag.

The problem is he was already being dragged down before Moe came in with the hit. He pulled up from destroying him but he didn't even need to touch him he was lrwady going down

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Losing Meyers was big if we don’t have another guy that can get open on quick slants and outs. Not sure what’s going on with Renfrow, but Jimmy even with time can’t find anybody. With the short game being shut down, Jimmy can’t hit the long ball. Going to be a recipe defenses use all year at this rate.

He's a good receiver with no targets. You tell me.

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

The problem is he was already being dragged down before Moe came in with the hit. He pulled up from destroying him but he didn't even need to touch him he was lrwady going down

He was pulling up well before Allen was down.  Allen's knee touches down right as he is making contact.  If Deablo can not finish the tackle and Moehrig pulls up that is a TD.  If Allen slides I 100% agree but without that he should get zero QB protection.  That does not get called unless you are a special QB.

• Like 1