Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders don’t have the Jets defense. Yes Allen is throwing those picks but not like the Raiders have had a recent history of creating turnovers. 

I get the Jets have a top D, but all three picks were terrible decisions. 

I have the Bills rebounding and winning. 

But they certainly didn't look unbeatable last night. 

Sucks we're not going in at full strength on O, because I think game 2 had/has the potential to be a better performance as guys get comfortable. The offense looked a bit rusty, but not bad on Sunday. 

Sticking with what worked on D and cleaning up the discipline- penalties and being out of position- could make this a winnable game. 

Our offense is better than the Jets offense. No doubt in my mind there. 

The Jets D is significantly better than our D, but we don't need the Jets D to win this. We just need a middle of the road D to allow our much better offense time to control the ball and eat clock up. The Bills don't tend to operate as efficiently with short possessions and a lack of rhythm- when they control the ball and get into rhythm is when things go off the rails. 

Edited by ronjon1990

One thing we did well against the Broncos was extending drives and keeping the ball out of their hands. They only had the ball 6 times in the whole game, which is about as low as you'll ever see in an NFL game. We need to limit the Bills in the same way to have any kind of chance here, whether it's dink & dunk or just running it down their throats.

I don't see it, and we'll probably lose fairly comfortably. The Bills losing last night means they really need this one.

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

One thing we did well against the Broncos was extending drives and keeping the ball out of their hands. They only had the ball 6 times in the whole game, which is about as low as you'll ever see in an NFL game. We need to limit the Bills in the same way to have any kind of chance here, whether it's dink & dunk or just running it down their throats.

I don't see it, and we'll probably lose fairly comfortably. The Bills losing last night means they really need this one.

I think that’s a going to he a constant more methodically moving down the field as opposed to a fair share of chunk plays with DC.  If the teams falls behind say 14-0  tho lookout 

This has the potential to get ugly, especially with that embarrassing loss to the Jets. I'm expecting the Bills to come out pissed and Allen to have a big game. Week 1 is always weird.

We'll be able to tell alot about our team in this game. Are we gona roll over or actually put up a fight? I wanta see more turnovers, discipline on the Defensive side, and better run blocking, more Jacobs and Adams on the Offensive side.

Edit* More Koonce,less Tillery on Defense too.

Edited by OldManWillis
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Wild that both teams had 6 possessions. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen that. 

Bills don’t have the run game that would make them scary, if we limit the big plays we got a chance. 

offense is the best defense, if we can be efficient on offense and keep the ball out of their hands we’ll be in good shape. Key is to keep Allen in the pocket and make him best us with his arm. 

22 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This could get ugly quickly. We need to use the second half script vs. Buffalo to mitigate Allen's legs. Our run blocking has to step up too so we have long, stable drives. They have speed all over on O.

Three lb type of game imo and that’s where we’ll get exposed. No push up the middle equals josh a can dance and run. We saw Wilson make Grier from Dallas look like Mike Vick. I hope our offense is ready to score.