Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

That Patrick Graham Respectometer gotta be empty at this point. 

I screamed from the rooftops last year he was a fraud incapable of doingnhis job above bottom rung replacement level. I put forth the stats, the circumstances, the records. But it was the hypothetical "respect" that earned him his job and our patience? This is why emotional arguments to justify year 3 are bad- they aren't backed by anything other than a hope and a prayer. 

These guys are amateurs and zero progress has been made. We're an embarrassment. 

You're looking right on this one. But what's the answer? What scheme can you call with this group?

This feels bigger than the DC alone. 

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Jimmy G is Jimmy G still. He’ll be efficient and look nice throughout a game (without deep balls) and make 1-3 bonehead decisions a game that your team can’t recover from. Guy had the best offensive cast in the league and still did the same ****. A 7th Round Pick with the same physical talent profile as Jimmy played better than Jimmy. Jimmy is not the smartest QB in the woodwork and makes too many mental errors. And he doesn’t have the big arm to make up for all the mental errors he makes. 

I don't think Jimmy Garoppolo is a dumb quarterback I think he's just a game manager being asked to do more than manage the game on a team that isn't good enough to keep the score low enough for the game to be managed. 

• Like 1

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

I’m not sure what everyone is surprised. I mentioned if Buffalo lost week 1,  we probably would get boat raced

our O has regressed from last year these first two weeks, that is problematic for the long run. 
I knew bills O would get rolling, but I thought we put up at least mid 20s

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

And when we blow our load on Caleb Williams and he, too, suffers under McIdiot and Co, I suppose that just means Caleb sucks as well, right?

We are never bad enough to land a great QB in the draft. More so have to hope AoC is a mid round steal. Landing Caleb or Maye would be fantastic though. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I don't think Jimmy Garoppolo is a dumb quarterback I think he's just a game manager being asked to do more than manage the game on a team that isn't good enough to keep the score low enough for the game to be managed. 

Jimmy is a smart QB that turns into a complete idiotic moron a good 3 plays a game. Very consistently. Have you watched his Niner games? A lot of his turnovers and throws and you are just like “what the f*** bro….. you serious?”. 

• Like 1