Possible Coaching Candidates If Hue Gets Fired

cortes02

ESPN had an article today that lists potential head coaching candidates in the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21681557/next-wave-nfl-head-coaches-2017-21-names-candidates-watch-hirings-firings

The list they have is below.  The article gives a little insight into each candidate except for the last few:

Josh McDaniels, offensive coordinator, New England Patriots

Jon Gruden, analyst, ESPN Monday Night Football

Jim Harbaugh, head coach, Michigan Wolverines

Teryl Austin, defensive coordinator, Detroit Lions

Matt Patricia, defensive coordinator, New England Patriots

Frank Reich, offensive coordinator, Philadelphia Eagles

Jim Schwartz, defensive coordinator, Philadelphia Eagles

Pat Shurmur, offensive coordinator, Minnesota Vikings

Mike Vrabel, defensive coordinator, Houston Texans

John DeFilippo, quarterbacks coach, Philadelphia Eagles

Paul Guenther, defensive coordinator, Cincinnati Bengals

Kris Richard, defensive coordinator, Seattle Seahawks

Steve Wilks, defensive coordinator, Carolina Panthers▪

Tom Cable, offensive line coach, Seattle Seahawks

George Edwards, defensive coordinator, Minnesota Vikings

Harold Goodwin, offensive coordinator, Arizona Cardinals

Kirk Ferentz, head coach, Iowa Hawkeyes

Mike Munchak, offensive line coach, Pittsburgh Steelers

Terry Robiskie, offensive coordinator, Tennessee Titans

David Shaw, head coach, Stanford Cardinal

Dave Toub, special teams coordinator, Kansas City Chiefs

Which candidates would you be interested in if Hue is fired?  Are there any coaching candidates not on this list that you like?

Peace!!!

34 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Frank Reich

We need a comeback of epic proportions as an organization so why not turn to a comeback artist? Besides bringing back the Bills against the Oilers down 35-3 in the 2nd half of that playoff game he also came back against the Miami Hurricanes in college as the QB of Maryland and turned a 31-0 halftime deficit into a 42-40 win.

I like the Frank Reich (have a personal connection to him) and Matt Patricia suggestions. But my favorite isn't on that list and I think that's a travesty.

I'd suggest John Morton, currently the OC for the Jets. That team's offense SHOULD have been utterly awful this year. Instead, it's fun and innovative. His history is as a WR coach with New Orleans and the passing game coordinator at USC. I would vote for him I think.

Please tell me someone was listening to hammer and Rizzo this morning?  Hammer mentioned a website that gave an eval of every coaches plays. Evidently hue doesn’t have a good grade?  Who’d a thought  I can’t find it anywhere  

headcoaches something dot com. Somebody? Please?

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I like the Frank Reich (have a personal connection to him) and Matt Patricia suggestions. But my favorite isn't on that list and I think that's a travesty.

I'd suggest John Morton, currently the OC for the Jets. That team's offense SHOULD have been utterly awful this year. Instead, it's fun and innovative. His history is as a WR coach with New Orleans and the passing game coordinator at USC. I would vote for him I think.

Why Reich?  He and Patricia are intriguing to me. I liked Patricia our last go around. 

But lets face it, whoever we get will be here for 1 1/2 years anyway. 

Archived