Possible Coaching Candidates If Hue Gets Fired

cortes02

13 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It would be the greatest show on TV. 

Yep - just imagine if he called Johnny Football out for being a grade A idiot instead of just positively blowing smoke up his rear. I'd pay to watch that. As it is, that show gives me no sense Gruen knows how to evaluate QBs, because he loves way too hard on every one of them that steps into the room.

4 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Yep - just imagine if he called Johnny Football out for being a grade A idiot instead of just positively blowing smoke up his rear. I'd pay to watch that. As it is, that show gives me no sense Gruen knows how to evaluate QBs, because he loves way too hard on every one of them that steps into the room.

That’s the point of the show. Of course he shows love to them all, if he was going to damage someone’s draft stock, he would have one maybe two guys come on. 

How about Greg Schiano. His defense was down right nasty last night. I am 100% positive he is not a legit option but I think it would sure as hell be funny if after being spurned by the Tennessee brass because of a whinny Tennessee fan base if a huge Tennessee supporter went out an hired him as head coach of his team.

8 hours ago, Dogbite said:

How about Greg Schiano. His defense was down right nasty last night. I am 100% positive he is not a legit option but I think it would sure as hell be funny if after being spurned by the Tennessee brass because of a whinny Tennessee fan base if a huge Tennessee supporter went out an hired him as head coach of his team.

I think his success at OSU has much more to do with talent than his scheme.

Let’s not forget, Iowa hung 55 on these guys.  I repeat, Iowa.

11 hours ago, Dogbite said:

It wouldn’t be funny to us. 

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think his success at OSU has much more to do with talent than his scheme.

Let’s not forget, Iowa hung 55 on these guys.  I repeat, Iowa.

I was obviously not being serious about wanting him as our Head Coach.

I couldn't post this morning because I was somehow logged out and then I couldn't log in. I though you guys kicked me out of your club until I finally figured out my password(haven't used it since signing up). 

Just now, Dogbite said:

I was obviously not being serious about wanting him as our Head Coach.

I couldn't post this morning because I was somehow logged out and then I couldn't log in. I though you guys kicked me out of your club until I finally figured out my password(haven't used it since signing up). 

If we had that power you wouldn’t have lasted this long. ?

Archived