GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

Tackling is going to be critical in this game.  Gotta wrap these guys up.  I'm not too worried about Pitts and London, I think we'll do a good enough job to not have them kill us, and Ridder isn't consistent enough.  They might have a play or two but we'll keep them contained for the most part.  Much more concerned about tackling Bijan and Allgiers.  Limit the missed tackles and we should get out of there with a win

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

This is not worth his contract.   Pretty upsetting news for today and going forward. 

Yeah I went into this season expecting this to be Bak's last one in GB. Dude is still elite when he plays, but they're paying him too much to have this kind of uncertainty with him week to week. Not his fault of course, his ACL repair just didn't take smoothly for whatever reason, and it's a constant thing they gotta monitor with him day to day.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Yeah I went into this season expecting this to be Bak's last one in GB. Dude is still elite when he plays, but they're paying him too much to have this kind of uncertainty with him week to week. Not his fault of course, his ACL repair just didn't take smoothly for whatever reason, and it's a constant thing they gotta monitor with him day to day.

Kinda precludes any trade to the Jets eh?