Week 2 other games GDT

SteelKing728

After spending some time in the blue medical tent, Smith reappeared on Cleveland’s sideline. He was spotted with his helmet trying to get back into the game, but the Browns’ staff prevented him from returning.

Fortunately, after Cleveland scored on its ensuing drive, Smith was able to come back into the game along with the rest of the team’s defensive starters.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/zadarius-smith-injury-update-what-we-know-about-the-cleveland-browns-pass-rusher/

• Like 1

Man, I feel bad for Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns (full disclosure, my wife is originally from Cleveland and is a big Browns fan.)  In many ways, he was probably the most underrated of all superstar players.  If I could have the  choice of any running back in the league to join the Vikings...it would've been Chubb.  He was such a workhorse in the Cleveland offense!  I hope he comes back even better than before...except when playing against the Vikings!!!