Carmen Cygni

Roger Goodell Signs Contract Extension

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I could’ve sworn this was old news.. 

Maybe. Guess it was just a matter of ironing out the details, but I'm sure many - like myself - were holding out hope for another direction for the position.

He was always going to get it. Jerry was just throwing the fans red meat; that was all for show.

I am so shocked that he received an extension. At least now he can provide for his family with the security of the contract extension.

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I am so shocked that he received an extension. At least now he can provide for his family with the security of the contract extension.

His family really needed that private jet.

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Taking that $1 salary for a year probably really set him back.  I bet he's been sweating it out for a while.

37 minutes ago, Phire said:

He was always going to get it. Jerry was just throwing the fans red meat; that was all for show.

Indeed, Jerruh was just desperate to take the anthem stuff off of page 1.

The sheeple complied, the plan worked. Diversion 101

Just stupid. 

Personality of a robot, screwed up Spygate, screwed up Deflategate (Brady definitely cheated, but not 4 game suspension level), looks like a hypocrite when it comes to player safety, ratings getting worse and worse and they give him an extension.  Stupid.